Saturday, January 29, 2011

splendid saturday.

At 3:00 today when I checked my phone for the current temperature, to my surprise, it was 72 degrees- in January! Needless to say, we enjoyed our splendid Saturday.

After a much needed day of sleeping in, I woke up to wedding plan a little then rushed to get ready to meet friends for lunch. Yes, I was blessed with 2 great lunches this week. Zach and I headed off to Rumor's Deli in Cullman to meet up with Amanda and Jordan for a quick bite and some downtown browsing.

Once our perusing around town was finished, we decided to come home and enjoy this fine weather. We chose to do one of our favorite things in beautiful weather- front porch swing!

Zach played with Scout. I mean isn't the photos just darling.He continued to try to persuade me that our first dog should be a German Sheppard.


Then it was time to play the newly purchased board game- Settlers of Catan with Zach, Gavin and their dad. Surprisingly, it was tons of fun. Now I am prepared for game nights with Lindsay and Caleb since I have been schooled in the game : )

Now, off to bed as I am far behind schedule. Church and then our first premarital counseling session all tomorrow.

with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment