2010 was a huge year! I thought what better way to capture it than through a top 10 of 2010!
10. Tax Internship Completed! From January to April 15th I had a wonderful time completing a tax internship. It was my first post graduation job and I learned so much and met wonderful people!
9. White Christmas!! Zach and I spent our 7th Christmas together running from one Christmas get together to the next! And it snowed!
8. My favorite alum! After 5 years of hard work, Zach graduated on 5.14.2010. I was one proud fiance!
7. Freshwater Wedding! Cameron and Stephen's wedding was amazing. Zach and I had the best time in Atlanta and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous! We were so happy to see such amazing people become husband and wife!
6. Savannah! If you know me, you know I have been itching for years to head to Savannah! After my tax internship, mom and dad awarding me with just that! It was an amazing trip, if only we had more time to explorer it all! I definitely cannot wait to go back and would highly reccomend the 7 hour drive :) If you would like suggestions on sites to see in Savannah, please let me know! I will happily tell you all about its loveliness.
5. Beck-Langford Wedding! There are so many reasons why I loved this wedding. 1. Being that my roomie got married and freshman roomies reunited, which is always fun! 2. Would be because it involved my first flight. 3. Because the family and friends all there made for a wonderful time. Hands down one of the funnest weddings ever! Plus, if you want to hear one of the funniest stories of my life- ask me about our flight home.
4. Grad School- Accepted! This year I was accepted and started working on my Master's at Samford!
3. My Best Friend's wedding!! My best friend of 20 years got married in August and moved 10 hours away. Luckily she is soon moving to be just 2 hours away, yay! This wedding was great; seeing my best friend marry one of Zach's friends was the icing on the cake! I remember meeting Caleb when Zach first went to Auburn and then when Lindsay and Caleb first met! I couldn't be happier for these two!
2. JOB! I accepted and started working at Daxko on June 1st! After 6 months, I can still say that I love my job. I love the team I am on! When I was working on my accounting degree, I remember telling a mentor that I really wanted to use my accounting degree to help people; but didn't know how I would accomplish that. Well, Daxko has given me just that! I get to use my degree in a unique way to help YMCA's problem solve issues. I love it! God provided me with a wonderful opportunity that I am so grateful for. And did I mention, how wonderful the people are!
1. We're engaged! On 2/12/2010 Zach asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, I of course said yes! He presented me with a chocolate trout and a beautiful ring. It also snowed, I received roses and the most delicious dinner I have ever consumed! Details on our engagement can be found on our wedding website.
Cheers to a great year!






No comments:
Post a Comment