For our wedding guestbook, I wanted to do something a little different. I decided that in all likelihood I would not pull out a plain book with signitures in it a lot. I wanted something more. My original idea was to somehow find a way to create one using our engagement photos. Lindsay knew of this idea I had and linked me to a blog post on WeddingBee, where a girl had created one using http://www.blurb.com. I decided to check out the site and got tons of ideas, so for about $40 total I took a gamble and designed, built and ordered one with engagement photos and love quotes to boot.
It was delivered on Friday and I am thoroughly pleased. Its just the right size, not too bulky, the quality is wonderful and its just what I wanted. So, the guestbook was a success. You can really use Blurb to create all kinds of books-cookbooks, portfolios and more for relatively decent prices. Next up for us will be Zach's portfolio.
Check out our guestbook preview below!
I love it!!
ReplyDelete