Monday, February 7, 2011

reminiscing is for the later years...

This weekend was much needed. I feel so refreshed and ready for the world ahead. All it took was a little weekend with 2 of my best friends in Nashville. Since Lindsay moved we decided to have a celebratory weekend to celebrate her moving, new jobs, birthdays and more. It had been since August that Lindsay, Amanda and I had all gotten together and it was such a treat! 

I rode up with Amanda and Jordan which was a lot of fun catching up, talking about jobs, their new opportunity, and much more! 

Friday night we played Settlers, if you haven't played it yet its quite fun. Plus Amanda won on her first time. Our board was intense.. 

 We spent the weekend catching up, talking, reminising a little, shopping, eating and enjoying time together. 
We determined that we beat the odds, considering we've been through a lot and are still so close, in short: 
  • High school and cheerleading 
  • Auburn and being roommates
  • Planning Weddings 
  • Moving away
And yet still to this day, they are two of the first I call when I have news (good or bad) or just to talk or rant. I am a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends that I can go months without seeing and then its like no time has passed. Plus it helps that our Husbands/Fiance all get along too :) 

 5 years ago...
 We can reminisce about this weekend later when we're old and grey dyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment