Thursday, February 3, 2011

happier.

Its been a long week. Having Zach home last week officially spoiled me. After a busy work week and a 5 hour commute from home, reflection time was needed. One of my favorite books is The Last Lecture. If you have not read this, then please go buy it and read it, honestly its amazing.

Randy Paush has so many amazing quotes throughout the book, but this one I stumbled upon and was exactly what I needed this week. 

 
 He hit the nail on the head with that one. So my goal, is to remember to stay positive, something that I used to be so much better at. To remember that everyday is a blessing from God. To be thankful for what I can do and to just live happier and worry free. 


Note: I do not claim credit for the above images.

No comments:

Post a Comment