With the wedding quickly approaching we have been racing against the clock- or so it seems- to get things done. Its all down to the little details which just so happen to be the most annoying.
So forgive me for falling off the earth this month, I swear I am still here. Here's a recap of what's been going on:
- Invitations are printed. Envelopes addressed. Let the assembly begin.
- Awesome monograms ordered for wedding programs. Program design underway.
- Tablecloths- about that. I find the fact that if a rental place doesn't have enough of what you need and then choosing to inform me that for them to order the additional for me will cost me a nice penny extra. I get the business, I have a degree. But for me to pay extra for something you Mr. Renter will profit off of for years to come is absurd. So, thanks to the handy internet, I will get my linens cheaper by buying them and I will show you. Seriously, the wedding rental business is amusing.
- Menu finalized, well sort of.
- Ceremony music- kind of done.
There we have it, two weeks worth of rants. I cannot complain, regardless of the little irritants. Life has been wonderful here lately. Not to mention that the weather has been absolutely fabulous.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment