This weekend was busy...we moved. Or well Zach moved in and I just moved things :)
We have officially began unpacking into our new nest. Zach is living there and loving it now, while I wait until May.
I would love to be up there now, there is so much potential and stuff I still want to get done. But I will be up there next weekend to continue my decorating and getting asked "What is that for?" and "Do we need that?"
Speaking of which- decorative bathroom towels got vetoed and tossed back in the linen closet by Zach. He said the towel rack was for his towels, not some tasseled towels. Now on the purchase list, a decorative towel rack to hang.
Special thanks to my parents, Zach's dad, Gavin, Lindsay and Caleb for their help! With all the guys there I didn't have to move one piece of furniture- horray! Instead Lindsay and I unpacked and started on a wall collage. We are officially pros.
More photos to come once its all finished and once we actually have a couch!

No comments:
Post a Comment