Change. We don't like it. We fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. It hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying, but here's the truth sometimes the more things change the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Sometimes change is everything.-Grey's Anatomy
It can finally be official...Zach and I have a plan.
This has been a very long process to figure out where and what we were going to do after the wedding, but I am excited to announce that we now have a plan! Zach accepted an architecture job in Franklin, Tennessee. He is actually moving into an apartment this weekend. So after the wedding we will be residents of Tennessee. One plus to this move- no state income tax. Only an accounting major would get that excited over taxes.
Its a bitter, very bittersweet move. I love my job, and coworkers. I hate to move and not see the people who I have became so close to everyday! It is going to be a difficult adjustment. Hopefully, though plans with work will soon unfold and I can share more on that.
Thank you, Lord for answering prayers. For providing Zach with such an awesome opportunity and releiving much stress. God is good, all the time.
Stay tuned for apartment decorating, stories and more! We are very, very excited.
Bonus- the best friend will be less than 15 minutes away! Seriously, awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment