Sunday, October 10, 2010

No. 7: Simply Put

I stumbled upon a quote from a song today and found it to be simply put, well wonderful. It made me smile and think of how lucky I am.
She said what she wants is a man to be faithful
A true heart somebody willin’ and able
To stay by her side through thick and thin
A tender touch every now and then

She’s not hung up on fairy tales
Or some dream at the bottom of a wishin’ well
Fancy cars or diamond rings
What she wants most are the little things
-Brooks & Dunn
I must admit, I enjoy something "special" every now and then. A surprise, something as simple as a random I love you text message will do the trick. However, what I love most of all about being with Zach is how simple it all is. Its a no fuss relationship yet still exciting and thrilling. The fact that we can have fun while studying/watching football together makes it all worth while.

Approximately 7 months to go until the wedding day! Zach's mom asked me the other day what I was looking forward to the most and to be honest it is simply to be in the same city again. To be able to come home watch Reba or Grey's Anatomy reruns on the couch. To just be with each other for more than 30% of the time. I will be happy to just have time, simple moments to share together.

Sometimes, its the simple things that make you the happiest. And its the simple things that make you realize how lucky and happy you truly are.




Typical Sunday... Football and Studying, somethings never change.