With that I cleared all old blogs and decided to click the "refresh" button.
So a few updates are due.
- Zach and I are engaged as of 2/12/2010! The wedding date is set for May 14, 2010 and I assure you that the bulk of this blog will be wedding planning related!
- I am working in Birmingham! After interning with a public accounting firm during the spring, I took a job with Daxko in Birmingham. I provide software support for two products daily for YMCA's across the country and love it.
- Zach has graduated with honors with a degree in Architecture! He is now interning in Nashville and actively looking for jobs. If you know anyone in need of an architect, I know a fantastic one! {and with that we are doing long distance again}
- You may ask...what's with the name of the blog, well if you didn't know I am soon to be a "red bird"...Scarlett Parrott. haha, I can't wait and have been nicknamed this at work already so I figured I would run with it!
with love.